If you love cheesecakes, I highly recommend you my recent baking, that is simple and delicious cheesecake with Dulce de Leche and Snickers! The cheesecake was baked in a 24cm tin.
- Ingredients for the bottom:
- 300g oatmeal cakes with nuts (I used Bonitki cakes)
- 1 package vanilla sugar
- 80g butter
- 1kg minced cottage cheese
- 1 glass sugar
- 2 packages cream pudding
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon lemon flavor
- What’s more
- 400g Dulce de Leche
- 150g Snickers bars or candies
- toffee sauce to decorate
- Crush the cakes finely or blend it. Add vanilla sugar and butter, knead. Put the dough into a round 24 cm tin, press it with fingers. Bake the bottom for about 10 minutes in the oven heated up to 200C.
- Put the cottage cheese into a bowl, add sugar and two cream puddings (powdered), mix it at a medium speed until it gets smooth. Then, gradually add eggs one by one, mix.
- When the cheese batter is ready, pour it over the bottom made from cakes and put it into the oven heated up to 170C. Bake it for about 15 minutes, then turn the temperature down to 120C and bake for another 90-100 minutes (until it gets brown a little bit). After that turn off the oven and leave the cheesecake in the oven for about 30 minutes. Then, cool the cheesecake down with the oven doors slightly open, separating it first from the tin, so that it doesn’t collapse.
- After cooling the cheesecake down, spread Dulce de Leche over the top of it, sprinkle it with sliced Snickers. Put it into the fridge to cool it down. Bon appétit!